welcome


Lady Ann Designs is proud of the quality, originality, and uniqueness of each design. color is our passion, detail is our forte. every apron is new, fresh, and completely original. wear them to cook, create, host, clean, bake, eat - you can't go wrong! aprons make the perfect gift for your loved ones: wives, moms, sisters, friends, roommates, relatives, etc. check out our site and tell us what you think at ladyanndesigns@gmail.com

Welcome!

Welcome to Lady Ann Designs where you will find fresh, ingenious, and fashionable aprons!

From the first time I handled a needle and thread, I knew that I would someday be a seamstress! Design is my passion, sewing is my forte. Together, I've had the opportunity to create a myriad of masterpieces from quilts to dresses. On one such venture, I was approaching the half-point of finishing a skirt, I found my calling: aprons.

I LOVE aprons! Stylish, detailed, and fresh, I hope you too can feel the zeal and excitement that fills me every time I see new patterns and apron ideas. Here at Lady Ann, YOU will be able to create your very own textile masterpiece!

Apron kits, as well as already sewn aprons, will be available for you to find your own passion to create. Instructions are simple and easy to follow; kits include everything you'll need to piece together your apron; the end result is a beautiful, wearable, washable apron for your enjoyment!

1 comment:

  1. i love it, clarissa!! you have style and talent that amaze me! so excited for you in this venture!!

    ReplyDelete