welcome


Lady Ann Designs is proud of the quality, originality, and uniqueness of each design. color is our passion, detail is our forte. every apron is new, fresh, and completely original. wear them to cook, create, host, clean, bake, eat - you can't go wrong! aprons make the perfect gift for your loved ones: wives, moms, sisters, friends, roommates, relatives, etc. check out our site and tell us what you think at ladyanndesigns@gmail.com

Fanatic Craving

Some mornings, I wake up with the overwhelming urge to sew. It's more like a fanatic craving. Creating, designing, sewing, dancing-- all these things are more satisfying than a five-course meal!
Yes. I know. Obsessed.

I've been working on new ideas and patterns! I can't wait to get them up and ready to go!

One of the funnest days was figuring out packaging for my kits. I thoroughly enjoyed adding the extra details -- stickers, bags, tape, labels, ribbon, all of it! Here are some pics from my eloise kit:






No comments:

Post a Comment